12.02.2003

Early morning?

I work up early and then watched TV. I think I do that now instead of jumping out of bed. Well I do not really jump out of bed but I mean get out of bed right away. Of course when I watch the news it just hooks me like a fish getting stuck on a hook. Bad analogy I know but that was the only one I could think of. I drove as usual. Nothing to report. A couple of dead something, but as long as I did not roll over them I am fine. I know when I was driving back this car did on a bird or something and that was gross. The guts just flew.

It was raining this morning when I left the house. Not really my favorite weather to drive in either. I know I speed and it just does not seem right when I do and it is raining. I arrived at school at 7.44 a.m. without a parking space for me. I guess since I did not go to school last week something much have happened. Or it was raining last night and no one could be bothered to head out to move the car. I almost parked where I could have received a parking ticket. Lucky I did not. Now I have a little bit further to walk but I will just consider it exercise.

I can?t believe it is December already. I mean just a few days ago it was November. I will be in Hong Kong in about 27 days. I will arrive on the 29th of December at about 8 something in the evening. The countdown had begun. I swear I must have read that exact line somewhere?but where?


"You stand on slippery ground. You can look forward or sideways, but don't look back." - Horoscope