12.01.2003

Family dinner...

It was interesting. The dinner was at Restaurant Peony. The ones that showed up were the usual. Of course we were the last to show up. it was embarrassing. The food was average. This cousin I guess of ours just kept complaining about how the food kept coming. I found that annoying. He is about 10 or something. I am not too sure.

I gave my aunt the stuff that I had purchased for her. Dinner was fine. Nothing special was made. I ate a little bit of lobster and when it was cold (tastes better hot) and some noodles. I really have not a clue what I ate. I think it was the imitation apple cider that filled me. I had a cup and then a little more. I also drank tea. You know water is good for you. I have learned that. I do try to drink a liter a day. That is a step up from nothing. I had better get to bed. It is almost 1.00 a.m. and I have to be up at 5.45 a.m.