12.26.2003

Boxing day…

What is boxing day? It is the day after Christmas. What did I do today? If you would believe that I woke up at 5.45 a.m. and then left the house around 9.00 a.m. or it might have been 10.00 a.m. We headed off to Stonestown Macy’s first. We rushed over to look at the suitcases and bought the 26 inch one instead of the 30 inch one which was the same price. Had we arrived early when doors opened at 7.00 a.m. (Valley Fair had doors open at about 6.35 a.m.)

Next we go into the car and headed for Macy’s at Serramonte. I jumped out of the car the first chance I got and ran to look at the directory for a few minutes trying to figure of the suitcases were also downstairs as well. I found it and dashed downstairs. I found the 30 inch suitcase and proceeded to the check out line. I had my mum’s credit card because I had taken my out the night before preparing for my trip to Hong Kong. My mum thought there were a few more but there was not. After purchasing it we headed off to J.C. Penny to check out the prices for the suitcases there. There were not any that seemed like a good deal. Then we headed off to Target where we would spend about an hour and a half at least and end up eating lunch there too. We could not find any chocolate that we had bought before so we left and headed back to Serramonte.

We headed to Mervyn’s to check out the jeans there so we could purchase them for my cousin. To me it seems like I am Santa Claus bringing many gifts for them. We also went to Macy’s to see if they had another 30-inch suitcase. No luck even though there was someone who could check in the back because there is not enough room in the display area. It looked so messy at Macy’s. I was going to buy a pair of sweats but then decided against it. It was not on sale and thought why bother. We also went to Target to see if they had any more of those chocolates that we were searching for. We left Serramonte to head to Mervyn’s on Geary Street.

We arrived at the Mervyn’s and my mum was already pretty angered because when we were looking for parking at Serramonte the second time everyone kept on taking the space. The same thing happened at the parking lot so we ended up parking on the street. There were no “perfect sweats” for me at Mervyn’s but I thought I could always buy some in Hong Kong. We did get a pair of jeans for my cousin. After we then proceeded to Albertsons.

By now I know what you are thinking. You spend a whole day shopping for more shopping. Clothes and suitcases then food was to be purchased. We picked up two pizzas. We finally headed home. That was a long day. I had to do a load of laundry before packing. I also was able to use the internet. I was so grateful even though it was dial up.

“Control is unnecessary. You’re all friends here. Fresh evidence is everywhere.” – Horoscope