12.09.2003

Leaving late and I can get a few more Zzzzzs...

This morning I woke up like usual. I did not want to get up and I was certainly worn out from last night. I left on my computer and slept with it on. I suppose I could because I was just tired. I fell asleep pretty quickly considering I had only 3.5 hours of sleep. Yes I did look like a panda I think I still do today. It will take a couple days to get rid of them, but I am sure there are others out there just like me.

I left the house at about 7.00 a.m. only because I had to get some breakfast, I watched 15 minutes of TV when I should not have been, looking for an umbrella (had to take decapitated Mickey), and find some clean pants. (I haven?t done laundry in a week or so. I will give you the exact date when I can.)

I am driving and as I am near Cupertino I had to brake. I forgot I put the gear in N and then I hit the gas nothing. I did make it here on the remainder of the gas that was in the tank from yesterday as I thought I would. I found parking and I sat in the car for 15 minutes.

I learned a few things this morning:
1. I cannot drive past what time I usually drive because it is a little stressful.
2. I do not like motorcycles following behind me.
3. I need more sleep and no matter how fun it is to talk to people who are half way around the world, sleep should come first.
4. Friends are first unless I need sleep.

Another random rant: the 3rd floor of the library has cat 5 that are "suppose" to have connections. I guess that floor is down because I only see people on 2nd (me right now) who have access.

"You're entitled. Know where the line is. Turn a bitter moment sweet with victory." - Horoscope