12.17.2003

The day at the malls…

After spending time going to return my fleece, I decided to go gift hunting. I never knew what it felt like to do Christmas shopping. You know finding that perfect gift? Well I took a short cut they had at Great Mall and this guy was asking this lady and her daughter I think if she would like a free facial. She said she does not have time. He said but it is free. I thought there is no such thing as a free lunch. When he tried to get my attention, he called me “ma’am”. That is one way to get me to ignore you.

After leaving the mall with water bottles that are suppose to be unbreakable. Therefore, each of us (my brother and myself) each have a water bottle now for when we are in Hong Kong and need water. Afterwards I went to fill up the gas tank at the gas station and headed home on 280 and not 101 because we all know what happens when I am on there.

I head to Serramonte to find a gift for my mother. You know I did forget her birthday. Therefore, I went to Mervyn’s, Macy’s, and Target to find something for her. I thought how about a nice outfit? That did not work out so well. She is anti-rayon and that type so clothes made out of that material was certainly out. I had spent most of the day and hours just wandering the mall. I even thought of Victoria Secret fragrances, but thought she would not wear it.

I ended up picking out a necklace at Target. I was looking and looking to see what I could pick up and that happen to be what I did chose. I finally arrived home at about half past 5. On my drive to Serramonte, I was somewhat spacey. I know that is not a good thing but I was trying to maintain going below 80 and I did succeed. I also saw my second car fire. It was slowing down traffic on my side when the accident was on the opposite side. I thought that the news on the radio would have reported it but it did not.

That was the only thing that was interesting that happened. I came home took a shower and then went to bed. I was tired. If I was falling sleep while driving home, I think I was tired.