12.24.2003

Day nine…

I receive e-mail notification that I can receive free movie tickets and then I receive another one that said if I sign up too then we could get something free. I also received another e-mail from my professor. I wonder what this one says. I never read the first one from my professor. It is no fun getting the e-mails and not being able to read it. I am also watching my soap opera that I taped last year. It is not bad at all because there were some funny moments to it. I do not know what to do for the holidays. I mean I could watch movies that I have on my computer but I just do not feel like it. You know it is one of those times, I just wish there was someone I could hang with. I mean if I had, that someone to talk to that would be different. This is the second Christmas I think that I can remember that I did not have the internet and could not talk with my friends overseas. I miss talking to silly Adam. The one person who would talk to me during the evening hours while others was sleeping. I suppose it is the eight-hour time difference.

Some days I just wish that I could just talk on the internet. I miss it and it is only day nine. At least I can do a countdown to when I can use the internet. E-mail checking will be the first thing that I have to do. So much to check and not enough time to check but hopefully it does not take all day.

“The future is now. You have the ultimate permission. Everyone is applauding you.” – Horoscope