12.25.2003

Merry Christmas!

I had no idea last night was Christmas Eve. Honestly, it slipped my mind until I was watching late night TV and they mentioned the Christmas parade. No presents to open just wondering how much the gift card is worth from Macy’s. it is Christmas day and I am sitting here wondering what is good on TV. I would play Tetris but I have Tetris hand. My left hand is not that functional. =( I cannot think of anything that I would want to do but talk with friends to wish them merry Christmas and have a happy new year.

Unfortunately if there were any e-mails inviting me out down to the south bay for a party I could not attend because I am unable to get the directions. I also did not receive my horoscope for today. Of all the days not to receive it, I did not on Christmas day. I hope that I will receive it later on today.

I leave for Hong Kong in about three days. My flight is schedule for 12.30 p.m. and I arrive in Hong Kong at 7.05 p.m. or at least that is the plan. You know how flights can change. I guess I will just sit and watch figure skating.