12.04.2003

A good night's sleep?

I am well rested today. I was tired and lacking sleep from going to bed late the days I had school. I have started to work on the rebates that I have accumulated over the past couple of weeks from thanksgiving. I think I am getting sick and I am very unhappy about it. I have to get some vitamin C and drink plenty of water. I will work on my paper that?s due on Monday and read the books. Crunch time is here and I have to make the most of it. Even if I end up getting sick, I will still have to do my best. My goal is to pass all of my classes. I also should edit my stuffy guide for art history. This class I have to pass. Next semester will be miserable if I have to take it with the professor who I dislike.

"You want to revise and reuse. The world demands novelty. This could be a struggle." - Horoscope