12.05.2003

Nature calls...

I woke up around noon. I was tired and yet I did not sleep as much as I had the day before. I wake up and only to find out that my left hand is swollen. Alternatively, certain fingers are. My arm is also sore. I am getting old and I cannot deny it anymore. I had a somewhat productive day. It took three people to figure out why my computer had no sound. One person to read the manual, one person to find the problem in BIOs and on the motherboard, and me to change the circuit (I think that is what it was),

I finally finish the rebates that I had to do. Glad I have the webpage thing going for me that I was able to type in my information and then all it had to do was be printed and I just had to sign it. Well I guess I will work on my paper tomorrow. I think I am getting a headache.

"You want to belong. You'll pay your dues. Your presence is greatly appreicated." - Horoscope