12.23.2003

A lot of sleep…

I must have made up for the other day. I slept until about 3.00 p.m. in the afternoon. It was nice sleeping. I do have to admit it was hard to sleep that many hours but I managed. I know some of you are jealous and wish that you could do the same. It must be painful reading how someone can sleep that much. I had an ice cream sandwich for lunch or whatever you call it. I had a little bit of dinner because I just was not that hungry. I think it is the odd hours that I keep and because I am going through junk food withdrawal. You know when you cannot have Pringles or Bugles.

I did get a nice facial. I cannot believe my face is that screwed up. I mean my aunt said that it was bad. I know I tried to keep it good but I guess it was not good enough. I suppose I have to keep my face better or just watch what I eat.

“You’re okay bringing up the rear. You do your job well. They know what you’re worth.” – Horoscope