12.12.2003

Bitch and moan…

Things did not go as expected today. Here is why:
*Woke up earlier than I wanted to but I am not complaining.
*I did not leave the house when I wanted to. (I left at 6.40 a.m.)
*I could not find parking on 11th street like I had hoped. (I had to make two circles before I finally parked the car and then thought it was too far away from the curb so I re-parked it.
*I thought that I could study in the Student Union with out noise. (Wrong so wrong.)
*I studied everything that I could and thought I had the stuff down or at least some of it. (True I did but not as much as I had hoped.)
*Turned in my transcripts to the department office, but I have yet to actually turn in the work that is to prove I did some. (Bad. Very bad.)
*I should have talked with the professor about taking an “I” so that I could just make it up. (I might just e-mail her about that.)
*Now I am looking forward to getting all of my aggression out with the help of some friends and food. Not exactly the greatest of combinations, but I will suppose it will have to do.

“Edges are fraying. Things could unravel. You have the means to hold it all together.” – Horoscope

I have no idea what my horoscopes say anymore. Could someone who has a brain (or more than me because mine is at like 20%) explain what it is that I am supposed to get out of it?