12.22.2003

After eight hours of actual sleep…

I have woke up and feel somewhat refreshed. I have had lunch. I really needed the sleep until my brother woke me up with him watching anime at a volume that is loud. I am sitting and watching Queer Eye because I missed it last night when he power was out. That was so painful. I also forgot about watching She Spies. I know I live for TV. That statement is wrong. I do not live for TV but it kills time and that is what I like. I did go to sleep at about 10.30 a.m. I woke up at around 3.00 p.m. not too sure, because I was somewhat groggy and then once I was done with lunch I had massive phone calls hit the house phone. I heard the phone ringing while I was still sleeping.

I suppose I should just do some laundry and hope my brother showers because he is truly a “hobo” now. I should get him to change his clothes too.

“You have ideas about perfection. Some assembly is required. Your work will endure.” – Horoscope