12.08.2003

Cold day...

I can live without the internet. I have proven so this morning. So really what was the point of my bringing my laptop when I have decided I will ditch my Buddhism class? I have not the slightest clue. My excuse for not going to class. I am not feeling well which is a little true. A little white lie never hurt anyone if it means that am able to have more time to work on my 8 page paper. Being in the library with no power I wonder if the rest of the school is the same way. I know I am throwing away my chance at a review session for the final, which is next week.

I still have to wonder if the professor is just a softy or just not understanding that this paper that he wants us to write is quite difficult. It might just be me since I have writer’s block and I only work to my fullest potential or what I have at the very last minute. My brother does the same thing and ends up with “C”s on his papers.

The only thing that I hope to happen is to I run into my fellow classmate and ask them what happened in class and what did I miss. I wonder how the air conditioning can still work even thought the library is on backup.

My day could not have been worse. I thought the network was down when it was my laptop setting for LAN. How stupid am I? At least it kept me from chatting away. I got work down and a game of Spider.

I ended up staying awake in art history which was a shock to me. I also got back my paper which I haven’t looked at the grade for yet. I am running on three hours roughly of sleep and a cup of two scoops of mocha and one scoop of frothé and one package of milk tea. That is a lot of caffeine. Yes there is coffee in the frothé and the mocha. I looked and read the package this morning. The only problem I had was getting out of bed and turning on the TV to give me, the artificial light to simulate the sun was nice.

I left the house at 6.48 a.m. and arrived at school at 7.40 a.m. not bad and I was driving slowly. I saw one scary looking full moon this morning. I also saw two road kill things and I saw three squirrels. I know that sounds a little like the Twelve Days of Christmas, but I could not help it. I spend almost four hours at the library. At around half past nine the power went out and I just typed something which I thought was profound. I lost that because I did not have my battery in and I didn’t save just before the power went out. I already have it set for auto save every minute.

I looked through the books and skimmed them too like a good researcher or someone who is just terribly lazy. I ended up just changing the font for it. I know lazy and bad. I did try to include and do what the professor wanted for my paper. It was quite cold this morning both in San Francisco and in San Jose when I finally got out of the car. I wonder why. Ok besides it almost being winter which is the obvious.

I have a clue to what is going to be on my final this Friday. If I fail this class…I will be crying. I mean you will see waterworks. For someone like me to cry it has to be a very good reason. Ok I guess I will drive home safely. If I do get tired, I will pull over.

"You're not yourself. If you don't like it, change back. Find time to do it all." - Horoscope