12.01.2003

What did I do today?

That is the topic of today?s blog. I know I woke up and made hot water for my instant milk tea. I then packed up for school and left for school at 6.51 a.m. I drove in the rain and carefully though I was speeding sometimes. Yes I seem to go at least 80 M.P.H. and cannot help it. I found parking. It was a litter further than I usually park, well not really but at least I found a spot. I think I might have hit the rim, but I am not sure. That was about 7.44 a.m. when I was parked. I might have seen police cars this morning but I am not recalling well.

I then decided maybe I will be at the S.U. (student union) to use my laptop. They added a few more so I could not. And I had no idea you had to sign up or something to use them. What a pain. I trekked all the way to the library. I used my laptop until it was time for class. I left and headed to class to work on my paper.

I sat in class and listened to everyone and had self control over chat. I then went to my next class to find it raining and that was not fun. I had my brolly with me so I was lucky. Then I went to class to type my paper up and listen to a presentation about England, my home.

I find out at the end of class that she will accept it on Wednesday and so I can work out the kinks in it. after class I head over to be a T.A. I had nothing to do and so I left. She said it was ok. Then I went to fill up gas for the car. I could not believe how much I had used.

I drove home a little speedy but after I left the gas station it was SJPD day or something. So many of them were out. I guess looking for the arsonist. I arrived safely at home to spend what had to be half an hour cleaning off the sap on the back window. It is all gone, but it still took time.

"This is your month. Anything can happen if you truly want it. Use your leverage." - Horoscope