12.15.2003

A little revising...with laundry day long over due…

Yes I am washing my loads of laundry. I never thought I had a lot of clothes, but I guess it’s more of the home stuff that I have a lot of. You know lounge wear at home like your favorite pair of sweats? I figure I must have at least two more loads to do. I did a somewhat white load (stuff that needed to be bleach).

I don’t know what else I have to wash. If I wash my monkey hoodie (the one I bought at the store) I would be able to wear it on wed. Yay! Hmm this study thing is not as easy as I thought. I did while talking earlier, but then I ran into a snafu. I cannot find information about two of the terms. I wonder if it is quite wrong to email the professor about it. Then again I should have been paying attention in class and not sleeping or chatting.

The UPS guy stopped by to drop off my pack of cd-rws. I know I was lazy but I figured free shipping and I would be home, plus the stores would not have them anyway. Where can you get 25 cd-rws for under $10.00? I know they had a 10 pack for $9.99 during the summer and then they had the same 10 pack for $7.49 (I was pissed believe me when I saw it listed for that amount.) so now I am able to burn more cds for the car for my enjoyment. It works out pretty well.

Does anyone think that the song “Hey Ya” by Outkast I believe Outkast is catchy? I know it has been a while since I listened to the radio while driving home, but when I heard that song and waiting at the light at Sloat I felt like getting out of the car and dancing. That is all and back to revising.

"This is your star turn. Your role is pivotal. A global view yields more information." - Horoscope