12.30.2003

The most boring day ever!

The first day I suppose you can say that I have been here and all we did was eat and then headed back to the hotel. Ever since about 1.15 p.m. when we arrived back at the hotel we just watched TV. Anita Mui who was in the movie Rumble in the Bronx with Jackie Chan passed away. I found out because my mum told me on the phone. Therefore, my brother and I are just in the hotel room watching anime and TV. This was not how we imagined being here. We imagined more spending and less sitting. We want to help the economy here.

We met up with my cousin Alex. We just went around to Fortress (Hong Kong version of Fryz) to check out prices for PDA cases and MP3 players. We did not have much luck. I also got a new pair of glasses and as I had suspected my eyesight has become a little worse.