12.16.2003

My noon wake up…

I should blame it on the computer, but then again I left it on, so it would be my own fault. I make myself some lunch (ramen because we all know I do not have cooking skills.) Then I check to see if there is any mail. Yah! My four-face monkey fleece has arrived! Cheers to the person who sent it before the holiday rush so I would have it for Christmas. That was my Christmas present to myself.

I think I heard my phone wake me up with a little beep but I could have sworn I kept it on silent. Nothing else new. I finally did find out where my professor got the terms from. As I was reading in my textbook (yes I did do a little studying today) I found the term in the book. I am hoping it is only the biographical information that we have to know about each of the modern Buddhist because if we had to know more I'm super dead because I'm too lazy to read the whole bloody (pardon my French) book.

The sheets are still in the dryers. The laundry update for today is this:
I've done the following loads on Monday:
1 - white
1 - sheets
1 - trousers
1 - shirts

I have load left to do:
1 - towels (a couple of sweat shirts and shirts)

That would have been five loads of laundry in one day. Glad I stopped when I did. If you were wondering how I could acquire that much it was become some of the sheets were my brothers. The towels were his, and mine but I never got around to it because I still have one or two left. :o)

"Broadcast what should be known. They want to hear more. You have a way with data." - Horoscope