12.19.2003

Noon wake up...

I have not even been able to get that file on the CD copied to my hard drive. For some reason the computer is going slow and I have not installed a lot of stuff on it. I might as well use my laptop as the main source of my computing needs. I tried to change the flight coming back so I could see this concert I really want to see. I know that sounds crazy but after watching it on a VCD I was thinking I have to go.

Right now, it is pouring outside. I swear it sounds like hail. I wonder if I can convince my brother to go to sleep right now. He loves the sound of the falling rain. It is bad. However, there is no wind but it is coming down. My brother seems to think that it is not a good idea that I have two computers going and that he does not even have that. He has two DVD players, we did have ADSL, and he could do anything or watch and download anything.

Now I am just going over the tapes that I have in my room to see which I can use to tape stuff with for my holiday. Too bad, I cannot see Hacken Lee and Alan Tam. That is the best concert to watch. All I know is that I am going to an awards ceremony and not real concert. Oh well. You win some you lose some.

“Your knowledge runs deep. Open the well. Buyers and sellers understand the market.” – Horoscope