7.27.2004

6.5 hours of white painting...

As you all know I have been painting someone's apartment. It took so long to get it done today. If I had put tape on the floor then I could have painted a lot faster. Big mistake until the end when I could not take it anymore. I was done and had paint all over me. At least I got everything done. The most shocking thing was that I woke up before the alarm went off this morning.

I was painting the largest window and what do I see? The most ugliest looking spider in the world! I nearly fell out of the apartment and onto the street. It was nasty! It was the size of a quarter. That really freshet me out afterwards. I just prayed it did not get anywhere near me.

I finally finished and was so tired that I only went to the post office to mail the books that people bought. I then went to buy a tapioca drink because I was hungry and thirsty. I was going to walk home but since I was so tired I just decided to do a partial walk and then the bus came and I took it. While at the bus stop I saw a BMW Z4. I was in aww. I had never seen one so close. It was black and perfect. I loved it. Too bad I can't drive stick.

Queer Eye was great. It was so moving and even Jai cried. All great tips and I wonder if my cousin paid attention or even saw it. Great ideas Ted! I have to see the beginning of it since I was watching a superb baseball game.

Horoscope: You'll have an exaggeratedly pessimistic view of things and tend to see problems where they are not; it is an absolute necessity to practice yoga or a similar discipline in order to recover a more serene state of mind. Risk of insomnia: Before going to bed, drink a hot infusion of verbena, chamomile or lime. Discussions and disagreements on certain fundamental questions will risk perturbing your family life. (For all monkeys.)
Reading:
Watching: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Listening to:
Thinking about: Exercise to keep fit. (Like that's going to happen.)
Mood: Tired