7.03.2004

Groggy wake up...

I set my alarm to wake me up to wake up someone. Just to hang out and for me to kick his ass later on because he jinxed the game. I know I am a Giants fan but loses are not making me happy. And happy people do not hurt people. I went to the post office and the woman there recognized me. When the post office personal recognize you it is scary.

She asks if I am mailing a book I said I am. I end up buying stamps that are cute which, were Mickey Mouse and Dr. Seuss. Then I head to the supermarket to buy udon and that was painful. It was heavy by the time I get home. I bought sushi for dinner and I had a cup of tapioca milk tea. The place is not that great. I have to lower Wonder Food Co. from a 9 to a 6.

Then sat in a tapioca place and chilled for a while watching the most painful inning of baseball. It did not help that someone (nameless) kept jinxing the game. Came home and then tied up some boxes together talking about stuff which was fun. Then in the end just had sushi for dinner.

Then I did a load of laundry, forgot about it, and ended up organizing other stuff. Then I remembered about the laundry and forgot to turn off the light to the stairway. I am forgetful. I did not even notice. I should be ashamed of myself because fossil fuels will not last forever. Everyone should do his or her part to conserve. I must pick up laundry, fold it, and put it away.

Horoscope: Following your lead, everyone's getting involved now. You knew this would happen.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: Worse case scenario.
Mood: Pleasant