7.26.2004

The phone call that changed my plans...

Tomorrow I was going to go check for jobs at the unemployment office. Instead I now get to finish painting. I still have to do a little more but the painting should not take me more than a couple of hours. I have to fix up a few items and then be done with it. I have to touch up a few spots with paint first since the old layers came off and if you want it to look pretty you have to paint it first.

Well then I plan to go to the post office and then walk home with a lighter backpack. I am going to sell two books and then get a tapioca and enjoy the rest of the day. I might even head over to the park I like so much to just check out the view.

I should bring a note pad up there and just sit and sketch or just sit and write. Yeah I like that idea. Just go to my own little space to just relax. Sounds like a plan to me. If only I could put the milk tea tapioca into my water bottle then just sip it while on the hill with a perfect view it would make my day.

Horoscope: Surround yourself with those who make you happy and those who are willing to support you every step of the way.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Painting and that'll be the end of it.
Mood: insane and lonely as well as sad