7.26.2004

I think I am losing sleep...

I woke up today an hour later than I did yesterday. The only thing is that today was different. How was it different? There was a phone call. The phone call woke me up. I should care but I am tired. After a "village" came through the house yesterday I cannot expect to go back to my regular sleeping habits.

Tomorrow I am heading to the unemployment office (I know it is a little ironic I would head there where there is the internet) and to the post office to mail books. Now if others would just be kind enough to purchase everything by October 14, 2004 when Half.com closes I would be ecstatic. I know shameless plug. ID is starbug777.

Horoscope: Don't make a big decision alone. Get a committee together and talk it over.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep
Mood: drained