7.07.2004

Tossing and turning...

I woke up this morning before I had even gone to sleep. You know a deep sleep where the only way you could be awoken by something. I have no idea why I was not sleeping. I kept waking up every hour or every couple of hours. Let me just say that was not pleasant. I had to head to the post office and pick up lunch too.

Next on the list was the Giants game. This may sound crazy but I had to pray and wish hard that the Giants would break the streak. This month has not been nice to them so far. I was rewarded with Barry Bonds and home run number 681.

The game was ok. Not the best one to watch but it did entertain me a little with the announcers crossing out a mans face because he was in the shot of a disappointed kid. That and to see this person wearing a raccoon hat and the announcers said it was Davy Crocket.

I made another sale of a book. This time is was my book. I am finally selling my books. After two years or so with the book and having given no thought to what I would do with it, a friend suggested that I sell it. I was not sure at first but I have been pretty successful so far. I have now sold two of my books and one as old as my first semester in college.

I will head to bed earlier tonight. This I am sure since I did not get a lot of sleep the night before.

Horoscope: How can anyone recognize your artistic genius until you make a piece of art?
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about: Tapioca
Mood: Tapioca