7.04.2004

*GRUMBLES* *GRUMBLES*

I have the worst neighbors in the world. They hire people to WORK on Independence Day. that is correct. I am 50 percent sure they are somewhat legal to work. Back to the point of who would work on a holiday? They used an electric saw and listened to music loudly. I mean I know it is a holiday but I was ready to call immigration and say there might be some questionable people working next door on this American holiday.

I am just getting either less tolerant or more grumpy that I had to wake up early. I just gave up on sleeping all together. I was hungry when lunch came around. I was hungry before dinner too. I did end up cleaning my room. Ok not really cleaning but organizing and consolidating stuff into one box. I got carried away but at least my room has a fewer small boxes and more of the same size.

Last night or this morning I found a great site where you can download for FREE yes FREE ring tones. I was so happy and was dying to try it out and I also know how to get rid of AT&T on the top of the phone to something else. I am so proud of me. it took me ages to figure out the correct phrase for free ring tones. Most places charge $2.00 per song. My phone can have five so I am happy with the five that I chose. I would be switching them often but no one calls me so there is no point. The links will be on the left.

Horoscope: You crave change and more cash, but don't fall for anyone's shady scheming.
Reading:
Watching: Lizzie Mcguire
Listening to:
Thinking about: Folding laundry.
Mood: Tired