7.22.2004

I despise the neighbors...

I thought that going to sleep before 2.00 a.m. was a good thing. I was sadly mistaken because I was awoken by a leaf blower. I just wonder how they the neighbors could hire people to take care of the backyard and not trim the bush on the side of the house.

I missed burritos. Veggie burritos are the best. With the salsa and the orange sauce is the best. I am stuffed and it was good grub. I am still waiting for my DVD that I bought last week. It's been a week already and I wish I had it so I could watch it. I have it on my computer, but sometimes you just want to see it on the TV at home. I guess I shall do a load of laundry and also clean the house. There are a few phone calls I have to make to cancel a few things and also to activate a few others.

I am going to either need to sleep earlier or to just give up on staying up late. I just received my payment for painting and I might have to go back and paint the stuff I did not paint. I still have paint on me and if I go back for more I do not even want to know the results.

Horoscope: Sure, you should listen to all points of view. That doesn't mean you have to agree!
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Fahrenheit 9/11
Mood: Tired because of neighbors