7.16.2004

I'm so stressed from painting I have yellow hair!

I feel as if I did too many bench presses or something. My upper body hurts. Ok only when I look up but still. This is bad. My hair started to grow yellow hair instead of the usual white. My neck is sinking in as if I was Quasimodo.
 
My right eye itches now and it was semi smart wearing contacts while painting. I am paying the price now since I have not worn contacts since May. I got a lot of the painting done today. More than I imagined even with the one break to Walgreen's to buy tape because I ran out and without it; I cannot do a thing.
 
I have left a partial wall and one whole wall and the ceiling to do. After that maybe touch ups and the doorframes with white paint then I am done. I anticipate I shall be done by next Tuesday at earliest. I just hope I have enough tape and the ladder is there for me to use. I am so stiff right now, I think I could use either more sleep or be a morning person. Not likely to happen unless they change the hours of the workday from 9.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
 
The first time in a long time that I went to sleep before 2.00 a.m. The painting is taking its toll on me. I will head to bed after the Tonight Show and the news.

Horoscope: Is the feeling mutual? You'll never know unless you take a risk and ask.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: Becoming a nun. It's a thought.
Mood: tired