7.05.2004

Happy 4th of July observed day...

I had a nice sleep today. I only realized when I woke up that the Giants game had started without me. The game had been on for about an hour or more when I woke up. I was going to head out with a friend to go have a complain session but since I woke up too late we decided to make it another day. Then I decide to head to Walgreen's to buy chocolate.

Chocolate is not a great idea for a person who sits on her bum all day long. I will start again and try to work out this month. I went to buy whatever was on sale there and then walked home. I was never more relived to be back at home. How strange it is when you are walking there you are freezing. However when you walk back you are hot and sweaty.

As I started, I found ring tones for my phone. Today I found graphics. I also found the song featured in the Geico commercial with the gecko. If now I could find Chinese songs for my phone, I would be satisfied. Pickers cannot be choosers and something done each day makes it more interesting.

I thought today was Tuesday. I that that says it all.

Horoscope: Don't part ways with your dough until you're sure about what you're getting into.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Tapioca milk tea.
Mood: Tired