7.13.2004

A lot of walking...

can be a good thing.

I did walk a lot today. At least a mile and some would say that is quite a bit. I did my 20 minutes of walking and then some. I walked from my house to the bakery on Taraval Street. That was some fine walking and then after getting the run around at CCSF and paying my long over due bill (from 1999), I was able to get my transcript.

I walked from CCSF to the burrito place, which was about six blocks and then got onto the streetcar to get off at West Portal. Then transferred to another and walked the six blocks home. Three were up hill and three were flat. That was a lot of walking.

The special UK edition of QEftSG was odd. I wanted to be back in England and have fun pub hopping. Now it is waiting time for my transcript and when I will be a graduate for SJSU. The Tonight Show was funny with the little segment having George Bush look alike.

Horoscope: You don't have to lay out your entire thesis. Give them the two-minute version.
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about: GRADUTION!
Mood: Exhausted
Article of the day: Man Jailed for Shooting Off His Testicles