7.02.2004

Not my day...

Today the doorbell woke me up again. The post office delivering the supplies I ordered. That forced me to wake up before I wanted to. Oh well at least I was able to clean up my room and organize some stuff. I did get rid of a few boxes and was able to finally put all of my kiss kiss bears together in a box. I got rid of a few but ended up with nicer ones.

Then I started to clear my shelf and it was covered with dust. I knocked down my troll doll and stepped on it and it was horrible. Then I bust my toe on the same foot. Not only could I not walk properly but also any chances of me doing laundry were shot. I have to do that tomorrow. I know too much info but I need clean towels!

Then I was limping for the whole day. I get a task to e-mail a real estate agent about homes. Ok I see a problem with that because it would go to my email address and then I would have to show each one to him. Out of all the things to do I get this one. Then I was told to set up an e-mail account so it can go there. Hmm. The odds of the person who is asking me to do this will check it and know how to is slim.

Then person just gave up so no more e-mail for me! Some reason this months job pickings are slim. Today the lesson learned is that I am a klutz and probably always will be.

Horoscope: Your heart is pinned to a hot air balloon. You are floating with the clouds.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: How only I could be a big klutz.
Mood: Pain