7.08.2004

WHY ME ?!?!?!

I did the math on what classes could be counted at electives and I am sure I have enough. I added up all the human performance classes and even subtracted the ones I took double of and the two required for core general education, the classes I took in England, and the three communication classes from my first two years. I have enough. I have the 28 they require. They say that I am short two but that is not possible.

I am going to have a talk with them. I am sure they did not see something that I saw. I know I have at least 29 units that are for the electives. Why must they put me into limbo?

Horoscope: Security is your primary concern today. Lock the front door. Insure your belongings.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: How the school could screw up...
Mood: ANGRY