7.11.2004

A nice reward...

I was not ready to wake up. The radio alarm woke me up. Did I mind that it woke me up? Yes, I did mind but I was glad. I was caught up watching the game I forgot about lunch. Yes, that can happen from time to time when you are into something. Then I saw the play that made me smile and root for the home team. Mr. Michael Tucker hit an inside the park home run. It really was not a home run but I say it is and so do a few other greats. The way he slid into home was a sight to see. He looked as if he was doing a slide that said, get out of my way or my leg will take you out.

After that, I made some lunch or whatever you would; call it at 5.00 p.m. in the afternoon. I started to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone again. They said there was added footage but I never noticed.

The highlight of my day was watching the baseball game. Seeing the person who was suppose to catch the ball in his glove and toss it back instead make a mistake was priceless. That was my day.

Horoscope: Your mind swims with thoughts of children. If not your own, then someone else's.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: In the park home runs.
Mood: