7.30.2004

Nice sleep...

Yup that subject says it all. Overall a pretty normal day for me. I mean I woke up and ate and then sat in front of the TV and computer. I have been job hunting and honestly there are slim pickings. The most interesting thing that happen to me today is I found out someone used my e-mail address to get Blockbuster updates. I had no idea my name is John Hamilton born 05/31/1976.

On a much sadder note, the cordless is once again dead. I think it's the cradle or something because we just put a new battery in but don't really use it to talk. I don't know what to do. The warranty is void and you have a partly useless phone. I did find out I'm an auntie again. I don't know know the name but know it's a girl.

Something funny came in the mail. My mother asked me what the urgent letter was about. I told her it wanted me to donate money to John Kerry. I said they should give me money! Hmm...why can't I ask for money? I'm the one unemployed.

Horoscope: Sometimes you accomplish more by attempting less. Cut some items from your list.
Reading:
Watching: Giant VS. Saint Louis
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: