7.15.2004

When you think about it...

When you think about it, life should be easy right? Not always. There is always the factor that something will come into it and change it and it changes again when it goes out. But what if you figured it out when it is too late? When you do not say or do anything about it? Do you sit then and regret not saying a word and wondering if you could change what is going to happen or what is happening and actually acting upon it?

I think I have made that mistake one too many times and the cycle that you are used to just keeps happening until you break it. I finally realized I could change it the half waypoint of my 23rd year. I want to say something but I am afraid of rejection. If that is the case then I should just remain quiet and it will be another what if I had said something about it where and how would my life be different now?

I hate this about myself. I always realize it when it is too late. I never say anything and only when I have had time to think about it I realize I really do care about this person. Although I do not say it and have been idle most of the time and doing my own thing it is more fun being with someone you care about. Maybe A Cinderella Story did teach me something after all. If I do not ask, I will just wonder if it was me who should have spoken up. I am so dense sometimes that I need someone to spell it out for me.

I just need acceptance from everyone. I never feel like I am accept and always the outsider. I try to be me and impress no one.

Horoscope: Say only half of what you feel. Get to the main course. Eliminate the side dishes.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Life in general.
Mood: Tired