7.25.2004

How many people does it take to wake me up...

The answer is a village. A village woke me up. They had to be in my house for a whole hour. I was not too pleased about it. At least I kept them out of my room. They saw everything and even filmed everything. I think they ever filemed the bathroom. That is just too scary and odd.

The "village" of people are relatives that I have never seen or met. Maybe one of them but mostly not. They got on a plane and flew 16 hours or something to San Francisco. I could be wrong on the hours but it has to be close to it. Well the once and only time I will see everyone is during dinner.

Horoscope: No one is going to force you to take this risk. But the rewards will be worth it.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep, lovely sleep.
Mood: tired