7.24.2004

I am tired of cleaning...

Who would have thought that I would be tired of cleaning? I am usually so good about things like this. However, this time I am not liking cleaning. If it is just to maintain the house then it is fine, but it is literally to have it clean. My desk in my room is a pigsty and I still have to finish up the bathroom.

When will this madness end? I hope that I am sleeping when then come over. The odds of that are against me. I guess it is good that no one is talking to me but that also makes life a little more sad. Sadness is an emotion but also a feeling.

I have to finish cleaning up the house and then just go to bed early. I am tired. An early for me is rare and unusual. It's if the world has gone mad or something. Better take a shower to be refreshed and start all over agian.

Horoscope: Tread carefully around your boss, especially in negotiations. Strategies.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: cleaning
Mood: tired and worn out