7.10.2004

Charity work...

I woke up this morning thinking did I get enough sleep. What time did I sleep? Did I really brush my teeth two times before bed? The answer is five something in the morning and yes, I did. I have no idea why I agreed to paint someone's apartment and I have to get up early too. I will have to get up at 8.00 a.m. that is usually three or four hours after I go to sleep. If I get it all done in a day or two then I can go back to being a slack off.

The Giants game tonight was a great one. When Michael Tucker made that catch and then hitting the padded wall to toss the ball back to the infield was great. The funny part had to be Grissom and Bonds giving him problems about that. Great going guys! Keep up the good work.

Horoscope: Don't keep postponing that meeting. It will be way more fun that you're expecting.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Being a slave for charity.
Mood: