7.12.2004

Nice sleep...

I woke up today and thought that was some nice sleep. I woke up in the afternoon. It was another one of those; I can sleep in late because it is Monday. Then I made something to eat. I then waited until it was time for the home run derby. I taped it and only watched Barry Bonds.

It was funny they threw a walk ball. It was funny and meant as a joke. In a way that was a sick joke, they played even if it was one pitch and he was the first person to bat.

The news reported something that happened in Chicago to kill off disco. Then the newscaster said to have a modern burning and he chose William Hung as the target or his music. That just made my day.

Rating for today out of ten an eight.

Horoscope: Sparks are flying left and right these days. Be sure to wear your safety goggles!
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: