7.23.2004

A nice sleep, but missing something...

Although I was able to sleep until 1.30 p.m. in the afternoon. That is consider great for me. No one disturbed me and the only problem I had was waking up sore. I have no idea how that happened, but my left shoulder area is.

I did end up cleaning the house and still have more to clean. I have to clean up my room which needs to be vacuumed again even though I did that already. I think I have another load of laundry to do as well.

I have to clean the bathroom still and maybe dust the numerous Star Wars figures in the guest room. Tomorrow will be more of the same stuff I did today. Cleaning and being creative where things should be hidden.

Horoscope: Whatever it is that's impeding your progress is only a temporary glitch.
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about: cleaning the house again
Mood: