7.20.2004

A crazy wake up...

I woke up when my brother came home. I was still sleeping nicely trying to make up for the lack of sleep that I had not been getting. I did get my broswer fixed but now I can't block the flash ads. Oh well the saying is that you win some and you lose some.

I also saw that I received a reply finally about when I could take care of my graduation requirements. It is set for tomorrow at 3.30 p.m. I will be heading down to San Jose one last time. I think I will get tapioca milk tea and a burrito with some orange sauce. Those are the only things I miss from San Jose. I wonder if I should go to the Great Mall or not.

Horoscope: Bitter pills taste better when swallowed quickly. Get some water. Slug it down.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Black out...that would be bad.
Mood: Tired