7.31.2004

A walk around the reservoir...

I thought I would take a walk today. I thought why not go down to the beach for a practice run. I would change my mind so fast. I was hoping to use my brother's MP3 player to listen to but I didn't have earphones so that was out. Also when I used the ones that came with it it wasn't getting sound in the left ear so I just decided to use my CD player.

I sweep the front of the house because there were leaves from the ever annoying bush that the neighbors' don't groom. After that it was off to the beach. Instead I decided to go around the resevoir and then made one stop at my old high school. It had been a really long time since I was there and I just decided to take a picture of the markee that was put up my last year there. The trek up Qintera was horrible. I was thinking I am glad I didn't take P.E. in high school. I would have failed the class easily.

Then I went back down on 24th Avenue to head over to Walgreens. I forgot it was on 25th Aveune and ended up walking down a block. No big deal. I search high and low for the hair color that I saw online but the store doesn't carry it. Too bad for me. Then I went to buy some gummy worms.

I then walked home. It was sad seeing teenagers or semi teenager smoking. I wonder if they know they'll die sooner and the damage they're doing to their body? I then fixed the gate because it wasn't slick closing and so a little WD-40 dd the trick. I know I am a fix it person.

The best part about tonight was the "Monkey in the Middle" that went on in the 9th inning to get a double play. Then the eight runs that were scored in the first inning were perfect and just what they needed. I remember one game I attended it was my second game I think and the guy said to me watch they will need those runs for later. And sure enough he was right. It also didn't hurt that the Dodgers had lost and that Kurkow said maybe Gagne would need to pitch two innings. That I would like to see because then we could see his horrible bunting skills if he has any.

Horoscope: The hours may be grueling now, but pretty soon, you'll find it was worth the effort.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: The walk on Monday.
Mood: