7.17.2004

Another hard day...

I woke up this morning and was in a zombie state. I was hardly awake and did not know that I had to get up. I thought I was in some sort of weird universe. I was just not pleasantly happy to be awake. I was worn out and not as stiff as yeterday but not feeling well.

I arrive and help move the bed so I could get that wall done and be done with it. I also tried to work on the ceiling and I have about 60% done but it would be easier with a ladder. I am working without a ladder. I still have maybe 45% left to paint. I hope I get it done soon but some of it might take longer due to detail.

All I did was watch the I Love the 90s on VH1 most of the day. Of course the TV was on but I was painting and cleaning up. When I am painting the yellow color I do not notice it but when I am cleaning up and leaving I feel like an egg.

Horoscope: A simple comment could lead to a war of words. Don't take the bait. De-escalate.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Becoming an old maid.
Mood: tires