7.29.2004

Walking...

I had to go to the post office today to mail out a book. No problem and so I do so. I am walking down to cross 19th Avenue and Lawton, I see a car make a left turn. Now my beef is how could they not see the many signs that say "NO LEFT TURN"? The does get honked at but made the turn anyway after the light turn red. I am not a genious but if someone honks at you for blocking traffic there has to be some reason behind it right?

I head to the sushi place first for sushi and then order it. I used my 2go card and I think the magnetic stipe is deactivated so I might have to request new ones. I ordered and they said 15 minutes. I head to the post office and then even to Walgreens to check out hair color. I know I have this thing about red color hair and or purple color hair.

After spending some time at Walgreens I head to the sushi place thinking that maybe the sushi was ready for pick up. There was a little time that I had to wait for sushi. No big deal. I head on over to Sogo and check to see if they have a necklace that I am looking for or even hair clips. They are closing down the store I think. Everything in the store is 30% off. I found my hair clips and thought I might get it. But since they are going out of business I doubt anyone would rush to the store to buy it all up.

I then went to get a tapioca milk green tea. I know they use real tea because I drank tea leaves. The only down side to their tapioca is that it sticks together and at the end you have a bottm full of them. It is pretty good and better than the place that has a sign that says "The Best Tapioca in Town". I would have to give Sweet Sweet something on Iriving a 9/10 because of tea leaves otherwise it is perfect.

I walked home and took my time. It was nice just walking and taking my time although I was hungry and thirsty with only my milk tea to keep me company.

Horoscope: Before you get upset about canceled plans, consider how firm they were to begin with.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep. need some
Mood: