7.14.2004

A Cinderella Story...

The title says it all. That was what I did this evening. I went to watch the movie. I am glad I did not pay for it. Though it did almost bring me to tears because it was sad and because it is similar to Ever After with Drew Barrymore but this time there is a more modern version. It is the same story told over and over again. I know I am complaining about it but it was good. I can really relate to Sam (Hillary Duff) in the movie. I did talk to people for hours on end, but I never made a connection with any of them. They were always just friends. Except for one but he probably does not even know.

I do not think I will ever find my Prince Charming. Maybe I have, but just did not give it a shot and now I wish I had. Maybe I do not send the right signs out to him. Maybe just watching this movie makes me want to. Even at night, before I sleep I do think of him. I wonder if he does the same or thinks I am the girl that will never mature and still thinks she is a teenager.

Reading an article about how nice guys finish last I think what about me? I am a nice girl granted I am crazy at times and act way too old by staying home a lot and not living the life that most people my age do but maybe that is just me.

Prince Charming if you are out there and are reading this find me. If you have met, me and think I am a worthy Princess let me know. Tell me you are out there searching or finding the right time to tell me. I am waiting here patiently.

Horoscope: Are you really planning to read that pile of books? Be realistic. Ditch the junk.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Fairy tales
Mood: