7.28.2004

Nice sleep...

I might have had the oddest sleep but it was wonderful. I went to sleep somewhat early and then woke up for a bathroom break and then it was back to bed. I slept until two in the afternoon. It was wonderful. I did start to job search again but I am not trying to be picky but jobs are scarce.

I got a sale today for a book so I am headed to the post office tomorrow. Tapioca time too. I might hit up Taco Bell too. Miss burritos and what not. Pretty much had an easy day and meant to do laundry but since it is 10.45 p.m. I should not wash. Tomorrow I must. Clean clothes is running low and a few items have to be laundered.

Horoscope: Before you get upset about canceled plans, consider how firm they were to begin with.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: exercise
Mood: tired