8.12.2004

Are people so quick to judge?

[09:1224] them: hey who is this
[09:1239] me: you don't know?
[09:1255] them: this is bens step sista andrea who is this
[09:1304] me: oh i'm a friend of ben's
[09:1312] them: who r u
[09:1321] me: jennifer
[09:1345] them: jenifer who
[09:1349] them: ur a bitch
[09:1355] *** them signed off at Fri Aug 13 09:13:55 2004.
**them is not their actual screenname.

I was the one who was messaged first. I thought maybe my friend was on. But as you read it was his stepsister. She was a quick one to judge me. She doesn't even know me. She signs on with her stepbrother's account and judges me. Wow. Is that the thing to do in the south? I didn't even have time to respond in the six to seven seconds before she called me a bitch. Man I wasn't even given and chance and already judged. This world is just getting more and more disturbing. If you don't know the person why speak to them? If you're nosy and just want to know and then judge them so fast then why waste your time?

My two cents is why are you even using someone else's account and then judging them when you don't even know them. Why bother to take the time to curse someone out when you have not the slightest clue who they are and where they are. I don't think I'll ever talk to strangers again for a while. Losing faith in yourself and the world is funny because I don't have a religion and if I had to pick one it'd be my own. Life is bitter and unfair, but if you don't like it and end it what would everyone remember you for? Being the one that took the easy way out and not caring about the others that you left behind. That you were selfish and did it all for themself. Don't take life for granted.