8.05.2004

The day after...

The day after I watched Little Black Book I thought it might be best sometimes not to know the past. Also that Carly Simon can't always solve everything, but most of the time yes. So music is a form that can help you sort out stuff. I have to agree. Whenever I am feeling blue I do turn to music to solve it, but not the way that Britney Murphy's character does.

If I'm feeling blue I do listen to music to cheer me up. The oddest thing is that when I'm heart broken or just really down I listen to love songs. I don't know if that's just the way I cope with it, but maybe it comforts me. When I was stressed in middle school the song I listen to was I'd die Without you or Set A Memory A Drift. Those were the songs by P.M. Dawn. that could calm me down. It was almost always on the radio and always calmed me down. Sounds silly I know, but it works. Music does help you with your ups and downs. It will not judge you, but help you with the pain you're going through.

Image of the day:


Horoscope: If your baggage seems too heavy, shift the burden. Redistribute your load.
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Tonight Show Olympics
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: