8.22.2004

I'm thinking about posting before I go to sleep...

While reading the Giants forum and making me pretty depressed because all other fans do is bash one another and or players or the manager. Some want to be positive and others just think someone is a "jinx" on the team or is the reason why the Giants aren't producing. I would have to disagree. It's when the formula is perfect or just right, and that is when the results will be shown. Humans make errors and they shouldn't be praised one minute and then shunned the next.

Today I couldn't sleep. I woke up after about five hours of sleep. I know I must have been insane or something. Yes kind of because I had to go to Office Max to buy paper. I know I don't do that as much as I used to, but it wasn't that hard to get up. I know I rant too much about what goes on in baseball, but it's its highs and lows. I know that today's game will be good.

It was actually boring and the only highlight was the cute baby. Awww isn't he adorable? I know what most of you are thinking what is she talking about? Well the camera focused on this baby boy who's maybe two or three and he was wearing his Giants uniform and had a bat. He was playing with the chickens that people brought. He was adorable! All Krukow could say was that someone's going to get shin burgers because of the bat he was carrying. Then they had this one adult who tried to get in on the action and Kurkow took the white pen thing and scratched him out.

I will follow baseball no matter what. I want to learn the game and understand it. It's something I'll have to work on. Go Giants!

Horoscope: Recognize others' strength. Everyone trusts you. These are the best gifts of all.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: how it's possible to find more white hair after finding one a couple days ago..hmm...
Mood: