8.18.2004

Great second game...

While the first game was on I didn't watch most of it, but I have it on tape. I know Dustan Mohr made a huge mistake, but he made up for it in the second game. Yes his home run was sweet and the person who went to get the ball was hilarious. Then he did a nice thing and gave the ball to a little boy who was adorable.

The other highlight of the game was in the first one or second one I can't remember but the ball was hit near Lou Seal and his had not a clue where it went. That was cute too. I'm all about cuteness? *shrug* I just thought those were pretty good highlights and that's why they probably wouldn't let people like me pick highlights to show during the news. They also showed the invasion of the seagulls attacking the bleechers or the upperdeck.

I did get to walking around the neighborhood kind of. I saw a lime or somewhat fluorescent green house. I will have to take a picture of it next time. Then I saw a yellow house and I wonder why are people painting it so bright? Easy to spot in the day time? Who knows.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Expos game one on tape
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: