8.30.2004

What a day...

I wake up when my stereo tunes into the Giants game only for the first 10 minutes of the actual game. After that I passed out and went back to sleep. I woke up again at nearly 2.00 p.m. in the afternoon. I think I did catch the wrap up of what happened and listened to comments by Kuip, Kruk, Miller, and Wright? Mohr should be in right field and Ledee who was there I think cost us the game. I can't say that for sure because I didn't watch it and I don't know what happened.

I then make myself some lunch. Not bad so far and then I head to the post office. I mail the book and was hoping that I could buy a couple of hair claws at Walgreens. Now my last post is making some sense right? After going part way to the post office I realised I didn't even have the letters that I had to mail. I thought no big deal I'll just mail it when I get home. I also bought bananas, though the house already had some. (I know I must be blind and stupid.) I get home to discover a bird in the stairway area. Yes, really a bird. I have pictures along with video to prove it. It's just stuck going back and forth and doesn't know how to get out. This is the second time I know this happeneds except a bird never got this far stuck before. I don't think it's a bright bird but maybe it'll get out? I almost coxed it out, but I was told to stop. So you can imagine the enormous comedy factor in all of this.

Anyway, it's almost 5.00 p.m. and I just wonder how much longer the bird will be there. I did get a picture of the lime green color house. I didn't get the car with the bumper sticker though.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: Armed Reaction and the bird.
Listening to:
Thinking about: Poor bird.
Mood: