8.24.2004

Disappointment...

First it was a rain delay. Then it was just the game itself. We should have just prayed for the rain to keep on going. I was horrified at the fact we couldn't do anything to save the game. The one run was looking like a rally, but sadly it wasn't. Today wasn't the day the Giants were going to take over the Marlins.

On to other news regarding my helping my cousin. Nothing done. Yes and the reason why is that I haven't been motivated to do so. At least I had my QEftSG to cheer me up today. Also, knowing that next month I will get two new episodes of QEftSG will be good.

Nothing else to report but I might start blogging in the morning before bed. I can't remember to do it before the day is done, but I'll do my best.

Horoscope: Today you may find yourself running faster and faster just to stay in place.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: